Monday, September 21, 2009

Coming to the end of Month #1

Well, we’ve now been in Winnipeg for close to one month, and this past weekend we celebrated our official “Welcome Weekend” with our Territorial leaders, Commissioners William and Marilyn Francis, Colonels Don and Ann Copple and others.

Leading up to the weekend I have enjoyed two weeks of classes, including a survey class of the Old Testament, Introduction to Salvation Army Theology, Church History, and Field class.  So far I have very much enjoyed these classes.  I even had my first test on Friday in my Old Testament class – the marks aren’t back yet.

This week things start to settle into a fairly regular schedule that will establish a bit of a rhythm.

I’ll be trying to update somewhat regularly.

Until next time. :)

1 comment:

Fred and Wendy said...

When you say you'll be updating regularly, what did you mean?